Coffee Mug Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Striving for Mediocrity In a Machinima World of Excellence.

HomeHome  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, If What Thermal is saying is true...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Coffee Mug
Coffee Mug
Falcon

Male
Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : TF2ing, Playing TF2, Watching TF2, Making TF2 Movies, Moving TF2, etc.
Warning System :
So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Empty
PostSubject: So, If What Thermal is saying is true...   So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Empty12th September 2008, 03:46

ThermalSausage wrote:
Midg3y wrote:
THE IDEAS SECTIONS

This is where you post your ideas on what we would do.

So far we are only doing movie trailers and possibly, music videos later on for those who are wandering of what we're doing now.

This is also a place where you can post anything that the public doesn't want to see.
I was doing some reading on the Machinima.com forums earlier today and I came across this interesting topic and it seems just doing music videos and movie trailers is not what people want to see. They want originality. They want something that they'll remember and expect another episode, and then another after that.

That's why I propose to the people that currently doing anything (and the people editing TDK if they want to) come up with a storyline for a new series, be it TF2, CS:S, HL2 etc. If you need any ideas on how to go about this, check this very descriptive article out. It'd be great to see as many people make ideas as possible, and maybe mesh as many or as much of them as possible to create a masterpiece.

Well, let's give it a try guys. This could be what makes (or possibly breaks) us. GL Very Happy

Must we finish the dark knight?
I mean, we're putting all this effort into something that people don't want to see. The point of TDK (for me) was to try out making machinima, learn the basics, and see how it works. We've all learned from it and I think that it has served its purpose.

Why continue on this when we could focus on concentrating on ideas for a machinima series/ original machinima.

If people want want, i can upload whatever ive done so far onto youtube privately, and end production of TDK.

Think about this before replying.
Back to top Go down
https://coffeemugproductions.aforumfree.com/
ThermalSausage
Coffee Mug
Coffee Mug
ThermalSausage

Male
Number of posts : 80
Warning System :
So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: So, If What Thermal is saying is true...   So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Empty12th September 2008, 04:06

Look, I came into CMP a while after TDK was started so my opinions are not something to go by when you decide, but personally I have not been so keen on recreating TDK since when I joined. If you guys still want to do it because you started it, yeah sure I'll still help and keep my mouth shut.

I think we should give it up. I would like to see what you've done so far though.

Future wise, I think we should do some small sketches and get them out there before we try our epic game battle machinima. Just to get some experience and see what people like/don't like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
Falcon
Coffee Mug
Coffee Mug
Falcon

Male
Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : TF2ing, Playing TF2, Watching TF2, Making TF2 Movies, Moving TF2, etc.
Warning System :

PostSubject: Re: So, If What Thermal is saying is true...   So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Empty12th September 2008, 04:09

Okay, ill just keep tdk to myself as i slowly edit it Very Happy
Right now, lets just think of ideas and scripts.

We know our limits and what we can do, so lets get too it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://coffeemugproductions.aforumfree.com/
Midg3y
Coffee Mug
Coffee Mug
Midg3y

Male
Number of posts : 333
Job/hobbies : Playing Team Fortress 2, Directing Machinima, Acting In Machinima
Warning System :

PostSubject: Re: So, If What Thermal is saying is true...   So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Empty12th September 2008, 04:10

Okay, so let's get back to it...
Back to top Go down
https://coffeemugproductions.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, If What Thermal is saying is true...   So, If What Thermal is saying is true... Empty

Back to top Go down

So, If What Thermal is saying is true...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coffee Mug Productions :: Coffee Mug Productions :: Announcements-
Jump to: